Welcome to HomelabOS! Your very own offline-first open-source data-center!
HomelabOS is a collection of various separate services. You can find more information about each in the menu on the left.
If you are having problems you can:
- Blogging Platforms
- Calendaring and Contacts Management
- Document Management
- Federated Identity/Authentication
- Feed Readers
- File Sharing and Synchronization
- Gateways and terminal sharing
- Media Streaming
- Money, Budgeting and Management
- Note-taking and Editors
- Password Managers
- Personal Dashboards
- Photo and Video Galleries
- Read it Later Lists
- Software Development
- Task management/To-do lists
- Web servers
- Matomo - Web analytics
- Home Assistant - Home Automation
- HomeBridge - HomeKit support for the impatient
- Kibitzr - IFTTT replacement
- Ghost - Ghost is a platform for building and running a modern online publication
Calendaring and Contacts Management¶
- NextCloud - Private Cloud Storage, Calendar, Contacts, etc.
- Matterbridge - Bridges between many different chat protocols.
- The Lounge - Always-on IRC client (IRC bouncer)
- Zulip - Threaded chat software
- Calibre - Calibre and Calibre Web - Complete ebook library management.
- Mailu - is a simple yet full-featured mail server as a set of Docker images.
- Authelia - Authelia is an open-source full-featured authentication server available on Github
- OpenLDAP - LDAP management interface
- FreshRSS - A free, self-hostable aggregator
- Miniflux - Miniflux is a minimalist and opinionated feed reader.
File Sharing and Synchronization¶
- Duplicati - Free backup software to store encrypted backups online
- Jackett - API Support for your favorite torrent trackers (helps Sonarr and Radarr)
- Lidarr - Sonarr but for Music.
- Minio - S3 hosting
- Mylar - An automated Comic Book manager
- Ombi - Ombi is a self-hosted web application that automatically gives your shared Plex or Emby users the ability to request content by themselves!
- qBittorrent - Open-source alternative to µTorrent
- Radarr - Automated movie downloading
- SickChill - SickChill is an automatic Video Library Manager for TV Shows.
- Sonarr - Automated TV downloading
- Syncthing - File syncing software
- Transmission - BitTorrent client
- WebDAV - Apache based WebDAV server
- Factorio Factorio headless server in a Docker container
- Minecraft Minecraft server with select-able version
- MinecraftBedrockServer Minecraft Bedrock Server
Gateways and terminal sharing¶
- Guacamole - a clientless remote desktop gateway
- WebVirtMg is a complete Kernel Virtual Machine (KVM) hypervisor manager.
- Airsonic - Airsonic is a free, web-based media streamer, providing ubiquitous access to your music.
- Beets - Beets is the media library management system for obsessive-compulsive music geeks.
- Emby - Personal Media Server
- Funkwhale - A social platform to enjoy and share music
- Jellyfin - The Free Software Media System
- MStream - All your music, everywhere you go.
- PeerTube - ActivityPub based Video Sharing
- Plex - Personal Media Server
- Barcode Buddy - Barcode system for Grocy
- Chowdown Simple recipes in Markdown format
- Cockpit - Cockpit Admin interface for configuring and troubleshooting a system
- CodiMD The best platform to write and share markdown
- Darksky - Local weather reported via darksky-influxdb
- Dasher - Amazon Dash button support
- DuckDNS is free dynamic DNS hosted on AWS. This provides a client to update the IP pointed to by DuckDNS.
- EtherCalc - Web Spreadsheet
- ERPNext Open Source ERP for Everyone.
- Folding@home Folding@home software allows you to share your unused computer power with scientists researching diseases.
- Grocy - ERP beyond your fridge - grocy is a web-based self-hosted groceries & household management solution for your home
- Grownetics - Open source environmental mapping with plant management and tracking
- Hubzilla - a powerful platform for creating interconnected websites featuring a decentralized identity
- Inventario - Home inventory software
- Mashio - Home brewery management software
- Monica - Contact / relationship manager
- n8n - n8n is a free and open node based Workflow Automation Tool.
- NodeRED - Node-RED is a programming tool for wiring together hardware devices, APIs and online services in new and interesting ways.
- OctoPrint - The snappy web interface for your 3D printer.
- Pi-hole - Ad blocking
- Poli - An easy-to-use BI server built for SQL lovers. Power data analysis in SQL and gain faster business insights.
- Portainer - Easy Docker management
- PrivateBin PrivateBin is a minimalist, open source online pastebin where the server has zero knowledge of pasted data.
- Sabnzbd Free and easy binary newsreader
- Searx - A privacy-respecting, hackable metasearch engine.
- Shinobi Free Open Source CCTV platform.
- Ubooquity - Ubooquity is a free home server for your comics and ebooks library
- Watchtower - A process for automating Docker container base image updates
- WebTrees - Online Genealogy
- Zammad Zammad is a web-based, open source user support/ticketing solution.
Money, Budgeting and Management¶
- Firefly III - Money management budgeting app
- ELK Stack - Elastic Search, Logstash and Kibana
- Grafana - Pretty graphs
- HealthChecks - A Cron Monitoring Tool written in Python & Django https://healthchecks.io
- NetData - Monitor your systems and applications, the right way!
- Speedtest - A tool to run periodic speedtests and save them in InfluxDB for graphing in Grafana
- Tautulli - Monitor your Plex Server
- Telegraf, InfluxDB, Chronograf, Kapacitor - Time series data storage
Note-taking and Editors¶
- BulletNotes - Note taking application
- Trilium - Build your personal knowledge base with Trilium Notes
- Turtl - Note taking application with mobile and desktop apps
- Homedash - A simple dashboard that allows to monitor and interact with many different services
- Heimdall Heimdall Application Dashboard is a dashboard for all your web applications.
- Organizr - Access all your HomelabOS services in one easy place.
Photo and Video Galleries¶
- Digikam - Professional Photo Management with the Power of Open Source
- OwnPhotos Self hosted Google Photos clone.
- Piwigo - Manage your photo collection
- Pixelfed - A free and ethical photo sharing platform, powered by ActivityPub federation.
Read it Later Lists¶
- Wallabag - Save and classify articles. Read them later. Freely.
- Pleroma - Pleroma is a federated social networking platform, compatible with GNU social and other OStatus implementations. It is free software licensed under the AGPLv3.
- Code-Server - Run VS Code on a remote server.
- Drone - Drone is a self-service continuous delivery platform
- Gitea - Git hosting
- Gitlab - Git, projects, builds, docker repos hosting, etc
- Snibox - Self-hosted snippet manager. Developed to collect and organize code snippets.
Task management/To-do lists¶
- Wekan - Open source Kanban board with MIT license
- OpenVPN - A Business VPN to Access Network Resources Securely
- Apache - Web server
Last update: May 29, 2020